Dear authors, publishers, and publicists,
Thank you for considering me to review your book, and thank you for taking the time to read my review policy before contacting me.
Before you submit:
- Take a moment to read my reviews to familiarize yourself with my style. This is my most recent review.
- Take a look at what I will read, listed below.
I’m not a particularly picky reader, but I do have preferred genres. Here are the types of books I’ll be most open to reviewing, although please feel free to submit your book even if it does not fall into one of these categories:
- YA/MG fantasy/sci-fi
- YA contemporary
- YA/MG historical
- YA mystery
- I’d be open to YA thrillers as well, although please note that I have yet to read any sort of thriller.
- YA/MG self-published fiction- I’d especially love to review indie authors’ work!
- Christian fiction, especially fantasy or historical.
I will not accept:
- Books with large amounts of sexual content
- Books with explicit language
Please note that I will not accept every book I’m asked to review, and that my reviews will be honest. If I loved it, I will tell you. If I highly disliked it, I will tell you, but please do not let my opinions discourage you. Writing is a skill that is improved by writing more.
In addition to reviews, I’d be glad to participate in blog tours and do promotional pieces for your book.
If you would like to submit your book for review, please email me at email@example.com.