It is January 12th. Already.
So…my 2019 has already been very interesting. I won’t go into details, but it’s been both amazing and difficult.
That said, I have some books I’d like to read this year specifically and some writing goals that I want to share with you all here. I am not including any books I put in my Anticipated 2019 Releases post.
Books to Read:
- The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo: I have been wanting to read this for a while and I think I am finally going to do it.
- The Six of Crows Duology by Leigh Bardugo: Same as above.
- Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers: I received an ARC of this and am currently reading it.
- The other books I got at YALLFest: There were a bunch that I have yet to read; if you’d like to know what all of them are you can read about them here.
- Emma by Jane Austen: I need to read more Jane Austen because I always LOVE her books.
- Save the Cat! Writes a Novel by Jessica Brody: I got this for my birthday, have started a little bit of it, and I am so excited to continue!
- Go Teen Writers: Edit Your Novel by Jill Williamson and Stephanie Morrill: Another birthday gift, and seeing as I’ll be editing soon it’s going to be very useful.
- Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi: I’ve been wanting to read this because hello, it’s Roshani Chokshi, and I received it for my birthday as well.
My Goodreads goal is 50 books, and obviously this list isn’t that long, but I am a mood reader through and through.
- Finish my draft of The Nikolai Project
- Come up with a title for The Nikolai Project
- Write and edit the third book in my Gwendolyn Trilogy
- Possibly, depending on Gwen, start editing TNP
This is a shorter post, but I always like to share my goals for the year.
What books are you hoping to read this year? If you write, what are your writing goals?
Love you all,