Hey y’all! In yesterday’s video I shared a DIY sugar scrub, so here’s the recipe! It’s super easy.
You will need:
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Coconut Oil
- Purple and Green food dyes
- Brewed Chai Tea
- Dry Chai Leaves
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave. Combine half of the coconut oil with half of the sugar (1/4 cup) in a bowl. You may need to add a little more of one ingredient to get it to the desired wetness. Combine the rest of the sugar and oil in another bowl.
- Add the food dyes, purple in one mixture, green in the other, and stir. If desiring a darker shade, continue to add color.
- Stir in a tiny bit of the brewed tea.
- Layer the two colors in a mason jar, alternating green and purple.
- Sprinkle the dry chai leaves on top.