Merry Bookmas to you! If you don’t know, Bookmas is a readathon and video/blog/tweet/Instagramathon that takes place during the 12 days leading up to Christmas. For me, it’s a readathon and video/blogathon. I don’t have social media.
I’m kicking it off with the Winter Wonderland book tag! It’s an older tag, but still fun.
1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. This has always been a beloved story of mine.
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
I can’t think of anything for this.
3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
First of all, I’d be drinking coffee. 😉
But hopefully it’d be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- a re-read and the largest book on my Dec. TBR.
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
Honestly, Sharhzad from The Wrath and the Dawn. I’d like to see her fun-loving side. And chances are, she’s never seen snow in her life.
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire? Ummm, I’d throw the entirety of my Algebra II textbook in there. Along with Walden by Henry David Thoreau.
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read before but wants to get into reading?
Entwined by Heather Dixon. No question.